Online Marketing Assistant Jun 17 – May 18
Electric League of Arizona, Phoenix AZ
- Wrote and edited copies of videos, email newsletters, social media posts, blog articles, and infographics to maintain a coherent tone and writing style.
- Updated and followed a content calendar that shortened monthly blog-writing time and video creation time by 30%.
- Analyzed web traffic by pulling data from Google Analytics and Microsoft Access to form patterns and usable data with Google Data Studio and Microsoft Excel.
Instagram Account Strategist & Photographer Aug 17 – May 18
Tea Swirl, Tempe AZ
- Wrote and edited social media posts and replies with optimized hashtags and relevant images to increase brand exposure and establish loyal followers.
Sales Intern Feb 17 – Mar 17
College Works Painting, Tempe AZ
- Generated over $8000 in revenue and over 50 leads in 2 weeks with cold calling/direct marketing strategies.
Marketing (B.S.) & Urban Planning (B.S.P.) Aug 14 – May 18
W.P. Carey Leaders Academy, Arizona State University
GPA : 3.64 (Magna Cum laude)
Scholarship & Awards : New American University Scholar ($8000 per year), Dean’s List (7/8 semester), M[AD] Fork Gold Award, Popular Video Award.
I42 Taiwan Mission Project; Taiwan; July-August 2014
- Planned daily agenda for 6 English camps with different demographics with teammates and executed plan.
Phoenix Chinese Beauty Pageant; Phoenix, Arizona; February 2016
- Assisted in event planning and photographed behind the scene moments during the event.
Feed My Starving Children; Phoenix, Arizona; 2013-current
- Helped alleviate world hunger problem by packaging food to be sent to starving countries
- Microsoft Office Suite : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Adobe Suite : Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Google & G Suite : AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Drive
- Languages : Chinese Mandarin (first-language), Cantonese (15 years)
Google AdWords Certified
HubSpot Inbound Certified